Please suggest best hospital for laser cataract surgery in bangalore?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Check local

I have no information on this but cataract removal in more advanced facilities uses ultrasound to remove the cataract - not lasers.
Check with your local medical or ophthalmological society for a hospital with a phacoemulsification unit for cataract surgery.

In brief: Check local

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
The LenSx is a laser cataract assist device and may be available at high volume surgery centers or university eye centers. It is new technology, adding precision to various parts of the surgery, but is a "premium" service, resulting in out of pocket expense that can be avoided by using the conventional ultrasound surgery.