How much would I have to pay to a dentist in america if I am not insured and have caries?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Depends...
There are many university affiliated dental schools that offer low cost and free dental care to people with no insurance.
You'll likely be seen by a dental student with supervision from a dentist, but it sure beats having to pull the tooth yourself. There are dentists (as well as doctors) who take cash - but their prices can be highly variable. Only way to know is to call the office and ask.

In brief: Depends...
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Maurice Lindly
Dentistry
In brief: Depends.
Totally depends on what you need done.
Fillings run from $160 up to $400 depending on involved surfaces. Crowns run $1300 and must be used if decay is extensive. These are california fees.

In brief: Depends.
Totally depends on what you need done.
Dr. Maurice Lindly
Dr. Maurice Lindly
Dr. Arnon Rubin