I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2005. Now, I have got severe blurred vision in the left eye, numbness in limbs, dizziness, a little incontinece and memory loss. What should I do?

Dr. Douglas Mund
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See neurologist

While many symptoms can be seen in fibromyalgia these symptoms could potentially indicate more serious neurological problems .
Brain or spinal disease is possible and needs to be properly evaluated diagnosed and treated.

In brief: See neurologist

Pathology

In brief: Concerning

This is multiple sclerosis until proved otherwise.
The fatigue and discomfort that led to the diagnosis of fibromyalgia almost a decade ago may have been its initial presentation.

In brief: Concerning

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Neurologist

Because these symptoms are neurologic and scattered, I am concerned that a demyelinating disease such as multiple sclerosis may be present.
I recommend that you see a neurologist for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Neurologist

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See details

These are all unrelated to fibromyalgia with the possible exception of the memory issues.
I hope you are not currently taking 3 antidepressants that all work in a similar fashion because medication side effects may account for many of your issues.

In brief: See details

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine