What can a person on beta blockers do for chest wheeze, cough, phlegm when albuterol breathing treatments are contraindicated? How to clear out lungs?

Alternative. I don't know the contraindication to albuterol but there is Levalbuterol as alternative. In addition, an inhaled steroid is usually indicated for chronic lung problems. Revisit your bblocker as there are also more selective ones that don't induce bronchospasm. Talk to your doctor about these. And definitely try to see if you can get cough meds. Cough can induce wheezing. Good luck.