For treatment of sudden gout attack (podagra) with sever pain, can 250mg naproxen, 30mg codeine, and 0.5mg colchicine be combined for a healthy person?

In brief: Yes, should be safe

But all of these drugs have GI side effects, so don't be surprised if you get nausea, upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea, especially if you use them for more than a few days.

In brief: Yes, should be safe

Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not my favorite

The naprosyn (naproxen) dose is too low.
You need to take 500 mg 2 or 3 times a day. Colchicine is a much better agent at preventing gout than treating it. My personal preference for the fastest relief is a tapering course of prednisone. Finally, you need to start Allopurinol after the attack resolves to prevent future attacks and major joint and kidney damage, .

In brief: Not my favorite

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Vikram Patel