What is the best birth control pill used for women with depression?

Progesterone. The one with least Progesterone. This hormone is the most related with depression. If you consider the Progesterone containing iud, Mirena (levonorgestrel), then you get the least Progesterone in your body. Also, this device has no cumulative drug effect and can be quickly removed if it worsens your depression. Remember, an unwanted pregnancy can be depressing.
Non hormonal. Any hormone containing birth control may potentially affect moods and emotions. The fewer possible interfering factors the better in getting your depression under control. I would look at condoms, diaphrams, non hormonal iud, sponge, spermicides etc.