Someone at work has bed bugs, should I treat my clothes as a precaution?

In brief: Your choice

If his clothing is near his bed at night - a bed bug can hop on.
Cimex lectularius or the bed bug is a parasite that is nocturnal. It can be transported on your clothing, luggage, second hand furniture etc. You can even get it using public transportation. It can go up to a year without feeding, so that allows it to just sit and wait until it catches a ride on something or someone. It is an >>>.

In brief: Your choice

insidious problem. It hides in crevices during the day. At night it is attracted to the carbon dioxide that humans exhale as well the warmth emitted by our bodies. It comes out to feed on our blood. To wash clothing: clean in hot water. Dry on highest heat - then repeat.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Bed bugs

Mites are present in every .
It is unlikely that he will carry these mites to the point of infestation if he has a daily shower. I doubt very much that he would infect you with his bed bugs.

In brief: Bed bugs

Mites are present in every .
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae