Severe lower back pain, stabbing and radiating around to front groin area. Mri, showed hemangioma, what does that mean? Neurologist or other dr?

Neurosurgeon. I feel that a neurosurgeon is best qualified to evaluate you and he will review your images with the radiologist. A hemangioma is a growth of blood vessels and occur in various parts of the body. Something appears to be pressing on a nerve root coming out of the spine(like a disk).
Symptomatic. Hemangiomata are rare but can be serious. Please see a neurosurgeon to see if you need conservative treatment vs radiation therapy vs surgery.