Advised either depressed or its "the fibromyalgia."im extremely tired, sleepy, have palmar erythema & lower back pain. No diagnosis given to date?

Differences. Depression diagnosis requires either depressed mood or no interest plus weight change, sleep disturbance, fatigue, worthlessness, poor concentration and thoughts of death. These symptoms are persistent. Fibromyalgia requires a history of 3 months duration of widespread musculoskeletal pain and excessive tenderness in at least 11 of 18 anatomical sites. Note: no pain with depression.