9 yr ago on a roller coaster, i felt head pain and a strange altered consciousness. Since then have headaches, feel squirting sounds in the side of my head which cause relief and my stomach to gurgle.

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Headaches need help

Headaches and head pain are usually related.
See your primary care doctor for work up. Also see an osteopathic physician to check your alignment of your neck and head, as the roller coaster ride could have caused a misalignment of certain neck vertebrae that have relationship to the vagus nerve pathway that have some gut connections.

In brief: Headaches need help

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Not related.

These do not sound related.
Squishy sound in head is likely coming from sinus or eustachian tube. This would not have been affected by anything less than pretty serious trauma. Gurgling is just that - sound of liquids and air being moved around in the intestines.

In brief: Not related.

These do not sound related.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Steven Seres