What is swine flu and what syptoms, treatment and etc..

Swine flu. The disease originally was nicknamed swine flu because the virus that causes the disease jumped to humans from the live pigs in which it evolved. The virus is an h1n1 mix of genes from swine, bird, and human flu viruses. The symptoms are the same as any other form of influenza and treatment as well.
Swine Flu. Symptoms of swine flu may include: sore throat, cough, headache, fever, chills, musculoskeletal aches & pains, nausea, vomiting & diarrhea. Symptoms from swine flu usually begin one to three days after exposure.Swine Flu symptoms usually last for around 8 days but if there are health complications it may take longer to heal.Antiviral drugs may be prescribed to decrease symptom severity.