I get pains in my chest below sternum I was scared of lymphoma but chest xray and bloods are normal? What could it be

?regurgitation. You could be having some reflux symptoms, or even gallbladder symptoms. See if you can pinpoint any activity or food that contributes to your symptoms. Keep a food diary. If you can see a pattern, discuss it with your doctor. Unlikely you have heart disease, but it's not unthinkable. Good luck.
Hard to say... What you describe is very nonspecific and may be associated with numerous clinical conditions. This could be a simple as stomach pain from gastroesophageal reflux. Consulting your physician for an adequate clinical examination is recommended.