Have post nasal drip sore throat and body aches. What's the best course of treatment? Will it go away on own? Thank you,

Maybe. If it is allergies you can take Allegra (fexofenadine) over the counter and this will improve your problem. If the sore throat is an issue you can see a doctor and get screened for strep so you do not have to take antibiotics unecessarily. Ofte time the antiseptic mouthwashes if gargled daily can improve the situation. The body aches can also resolve simply with excedrin. Drink fluids. See a doctor if worried.