Had gastric bypass-gained half of weight list back, but I still can't eat normally, & I seldom get hungry. Can't eat meat or much fruit. Any thoughts?

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics
In brief: Eat solids, no sips
Weight regain after bypass is usually due to eating foods that go down comfortably.
There is a tendency to fall into a pattern o slider foods (soups), sipping with food, and snacks. In essence you are defeating the surgery to lose weight, you need to eat foods that pack the pouch (bread, chicken, etc) and fill you up. Don't drink with or after meals or you will wash food down.

In brief: Eat solids, no sips
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: What have you tried
You have to eat to lose weight.
Can you puree your foods that you say you can not eat like meats?

In brief: What have you tried
You have to eat to lose weight.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery