What is the quickest way to deal with my lower back pain?

Speedy. There is no surefire "quick" remedy for lower back pain, since there are many causes for the pain. The best advice is to keep moving...Walk every day and increase the distance each day. A back exercise program also helps. Anti-inflammatory meds can help (in moderation). If nothing is helping, please get evaluated by a spine specialist.
PT. A strong rehab program w/ emphasis on trunk and core stabalization.
Take an NSAID? Not! Taking an NSAID pain reliever will help, as will the drug cymbalta (duloxetine). Narcotics are not an answer for either degenerative or inflammatory back pain. Exercise is very important no matter the cause. But finding the cause of the pain, the pain generator is key!
Low back pain. The quickest way is to get a careful and conservative medical neurologic or physical medicine examination. Most low back pain is due to deconditioning and imbalance of the anterior and posterior spine muscles with altered vertebral joint dynamics and pain from both muscles and joints. Imaging is helpful, but needs to be interpreted cautiously to avoid incorrect conclusions about surgical need.