Can I be pregnant if I took a pregnancy test before my missed period an it was negative but im 3 days late?

Repeat the test. Odds of a falsely negative pregnancy test are greater the earlier you test. I recommend testing again, and then if it's still negative, call your dr.
Possibly. Would recommend rechecking your pregnancy test within a week after missing your period. You could be pregnant and the hormone levels were still too low to register on the test or you might just have skipped a cycle this month.