Heart palpitations more relative at night. And probably from my worrying about it. 22 years old ekg, stress test, holter all good, costondritis aswel?

You're right. You are young and work-ups have been done to assure you you have no heart problem. You are worrying yourself to death. Occupy yourself with things to do, things your really enjoy and I am sure you will feel much better. Sometimes solitude and too much free time can make us feel everything that can be wrong. Correct both and you'll live a healthier life.