The last time I got the Depo-Provera was august 2013..... These past 2 days I been cramping an spoting once a day my period is not due to next week?

Irregular periods. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.