I am tired and bloated, have jaw and back pain, tender breasts, and gas whenever i drink anything. My tubes are tied so what's going on?

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: See a doctor

Being tired all the time is common.
It can be normal having bloating can be a normal symptom from female hormone changes, or something more serious like liver, heart, or gynecologic problems. Burping also points to something wrong with your digestive system. You really need to see a doctor who can examine you and go over all these symptoms to figure out what's going on!

In brief: See a doctor

Being tired all the time is common.
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Elise Sadoun

In brief: See your doctor

You have a lot of concerns and symptoms there, and a doctor can help you tie everything together during a visit and exam. Unfortunately, this forum is not ideal for such a complicated presentation.
Good luck.

In brief: See your doctor

Good luck.
Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Adam Smith