I just got treated for chlamydia and gonorrhea and my discharge was normal until just now its yellow as if i were infected...Is this normal?

Dr. Jessica Allan

In brief: Go back to Dr.

Stds are tricky. It could be normal discharge but it could also be reinfection.
There are some drug resistant strains of gonorrhea that do not respond to normal antibiotics. Also persons with chlamydia should abstain from having sex for 7 days. Including your partner who has to be adequately treated. Go to doc for full std panel.

In brief: Go back to Dr.

Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Lillian Schapiro

In brief: Protect yourself

You could be reinfected.
Both of those diseases can scar your fallopian tubes. If that happens, you may not be able to get pregnant without very expensive procedures. They can cause pelvic inflammatory disease and alot of pain. Please be careful. Find a shelter if you are not safe.

In brief: Protect yourself

You could be reinfected.
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham