How can I increase my blood pressure in the case of low blood pressure?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Salt and fluids
But the first question is why do you want to raise your bp? Unless you're dizzy (brief dizziness on first arising doesn't count), your low BP may be normal for you.
If your BP is >80 systolic and you're feeling ok, it could be a sign of health. If it's newly low, or if you're unwell (e.g., fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, confusion, lethargy), it's serious and needs prompt medical attention.

In brief: Salt and fluids
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice
In brief: Evaluate cause
If you have symptoms or signs associated with low blood pressure (such as fainting, confusion, sleepiness, blurry vision, rapid heart rate, light headedness, dizzy, weakness, ) then please see your physician asap for evaluation of possible causes.
Healthy individuals without symptoms or known causes should not require treatment

In brief: Evaluate cause
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Bennett Werner
I didn't see Dr. Carr's answer before I answered, but I agree completely with him.
Dr. Steven Seres