Is the consumption of milk and other dairy products correlated with the prevalence of prostate cancer?

No. While the cause of prostate is not known, and there are links to families with cancer, we next ascribe diet, mostly rish in saturated fats and red meats. Increasingly "healthy" diets are rich in fresh fruits and vegtables, lycopenes from processed tomatoes, elagic acid anti-oxidants from berries and cruciferous vegetables. Vitamin e appears not to help. Milk/dairy has not been indicted!
No firm data. I know of no firm study that associates these foods with prostate cancer.
Likely. The physicians' health study demonstrated about a 30% increase in prostate cancer in men who consumed more than 600 mg of calcium per day from dairy products compared with men who consumed less than 150 mg of calcium a day from dairy products.