Iam afraid of colon cancer. I have been having thin stools... Sometimes they are flat... Omg... Please help?

Cancer worry. There are many conditions that can cause thin stools that are not cancer. You need to call your doctor for a check up to find out the diagnosis of your condition. A examination is necessary.
Anxiety? If you have an anxiety about colon cancer see your doctor. Do you have a family history? Thin stools could be thin for other reasons. Do you have other symptoms? Have your doctor check it out.