My 2year old sleep ok apart frm snoring and heavy brethin not all the time is this normal she's not on any medication?

In brief: Snoring infants

If your 2 year old snores heavily every night you should have her assessed for sleep apnea.
Sometimes having the tonsils and adenoids removed can help relieve this.

In brief: Snoring infants

Dr. Christopher Stenberg
Dr. Christopher Stenberg
Dr. Eric Goldstein

In brief: Snoring

As long as she is sleeping comfortably, without any pauses in her breathing lasting 20 seconds or more, she is ok.

In brief: Snoring

Dr. Eric Goldstein
Dr. Eric Goldstein
Dr. Judy Black

In brief: Snoring abnormal

While children can be heavy breathers at night, snoring is not normal.
It can be caused by congestion or by large adenoids and tonsils. Sometimes kids can look like they're sleeping ok, but not be having restful sleep. Look for daytime fatigue. I recommend you take your daughter to the doctor for a check up to look for congestion or other causes for the snoring.

In brief: Snoring abnormal

Dr. Judy Black
Dr. Judy Black
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology