My stool is constantly hard and bloody. I poop at least 3 times a day. There is lots of pressure when pooping. After I have a lot of gas. What is this?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Constipation...

If you're young and otherwise healthy, it sounds like you're constipated - which can bring on hemorrhoids and bleeding.
If, after increasing your fruits and veggies, water intake, and fiber, you're still constipated, make sure you see your doctor to get a check. They'd want to rule out more serious causes of blood in the stool like masses (tumors or growths) in the colon or rectum.

In brief: Constipation...

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Jack Hinkle