I am alergic to penicillan, sulfa and cipro (ciprofloxacin). I have used microbid so much it doesn't work now. What can I take for u.T.I.'s?

UTI. Getting a culture and sensitivity might help to choose either a tetracycline derivative or azithromycin, or others depending upon the results. If necessary it may be necessary to undergo desensitization but only if the infection is upper tract. Good luck.