Worried that my back shoulder neck aches is masking as breast cancer. Read story on woman who had those symptoms and had stage 4 mets breast cancer.

Not so difficult to. It is not difficult to tell the cause of your pain. If you have good insurance, then your doctor can order tests besides doing a good examination of your breast by physical exam and mammography. Bone scan is a good test to make sure that your bones are free of cancer. Please discuss these options with your doctor and get over this anxiety!