I have a problem of excessive daytime sleepiness regardless of how long I sleep during the previous night. I sometimes try to physically control it?

Possible Sleep Apnea. Excessive sleepiness is a symptom of sleep apnea. This is a condition in which one has few to many episodes per night where they literally stop breathing until their brain wakes them enough to start breathing again. This is due to a collapse of the airway while sleeping. Proper diagnosis can be sought through a sleep physician. Treatments involve a CPAP machine or an oral appliance from a dentist.