I have been noticing dark green veins on my chest and arms i can actually ser them get darker it's been going on for about a week or two what u think?

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Since I can't see

You, i think it is best you see your doctor for proper evaluation i don't know why the first thing that came to mind was superior vena cava syndrome, that is the big vessel that returns blood to the heart is obstructed.
Also you are now 43, and i don't know your history or family history, liver problem has to be considered or event the breast. You need a good exam and work up.

In brief: Since I can't see

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Crystal Twynham