Is getting my period every 2 weeks normal? My menstrual cycle is 25 days apart I am sixteen years old am not sexually active and am not on bc.

Dr. Judy Black

In brief: Not normal, but

It it not normal to have your period every two weeks, but it does sometimes happen in teenagers in the first few years after starting your periods.
If this happens one time and your cycle goes back to normal, i wouldn't worry too much, but if it continues then you should see your doctor. Some girls becomes anemic from having their periods too often and there are ways to manage it.

In brief: Not normal, but

Dr. Judy Black
Dr. Judy Black
Dr. Jonathan Jassey