I am 6 wk pregnant and went to ER last night, they performed an ultrasound.. I was told that I have twin gestation, one with possible obligted ovum?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: May be too early
At 6 weeks, it may be too early to see what is called a fetal pole or a heartbeat.
I would recommend following up with your doctor in the near future. If you are not having a lot of cramping or bleeding, it would be worth it to wait about 2 weeks and recheck the sonogram when it will be easier to see if you are pregnant with one or two babies. Good luck.

In brief: May be too early
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham