I have been on low dose birth control. Is there a chance of pregnancy if I take monodox (doxycycline monohydrate) 100mg for acne 2 nights after having sex?

Yes there a chance! Yes there is a chance. Antibiotics can decrease birth control pills effectiveness also low dose birth control pills may not have the same level of effectiveness as older higher dose . Using a condom will improve you protection.
Low risk. The risk is low but there are options. You could check to a more effective birth control method such as an iud or change to a different acne medication such as topical creams.