Dr. Says, I am unvirgin but can I lose virginity without any bleeding/pain in vagina after first time of sex with single boyfriend, who is still virgin?

Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: Define virgin please

Most of us would agree that if you have had sex ;#40;penetrating vaginal intercourse;#41;, then you are no longer a virgin.
It doesn't matter if it was one time, with a virgin, and it doesn't matter if you had no pain or bleeding. If you haven't had sex, ever, then you are still a virgin. It does not matter what the doctor says. Every girl's hymen is different. Some are tighter than others.

In brief: Define virgin please

Dr. Christina Adberg
Dr. Christina Adberg