If I do not ejaculate into my girlfriend during intercourse, can I still get trichomoniasis?

Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine
Trichomonas is a common sexually transmitted disease (std) caused by a parasite.
It is passed through sexual exposure, most commonly vaginal intercourse. There is no relationship between ejaculation and trichomonas.

Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Ejaculation has nothing to do with contracting this condition.
Merely placing the penis into the vagina that has this organism in it is what give you the infection. A condom will prevent this (and a lot of other things!).

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Arnon Rubin