For three weeks my symptoms have been; nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness, fatigue, and headaches, my period is also now a week late...

Pregnancy v. menstru. These symptoms could be as simple as pre-menstrual type symptoms or they could be due to early pregnancy. Given that your period is late, why not take a home pregnancy test? Get lots of rest, drink lots of water and take 600mg Ibuprofen for abdominal cramping. Given what you describe as your alcohol intake, you could be dehydrated, make sure to drink, exercise and flush out your system.