How to know if you have an eating disorder ?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Worth exploring!
I say if you think you might have an eating disorder, that's reason enough to visit with a specialist/psychologist and explore your eating behavior and related concerns; if not a full fledge disorder, eating does get disturbed, at times, as a symptom or an indicator of other psychological dynamics or issues worth addressing and resolving.
Exploring can do no harm, and likely lots of good!

In brief: Worth exploring!
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Document them
Keep a diet diary and show your doctor after you have more than two weeks recorded.
Record what foods and how much you ate as well as the time and date. Also record behavior such as vomiting, skipping meals or taking laxatives.

In brief: Document them
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Jane Van Dis