I have terrible seasonal allergies that always end up turning into a sinus infection. One doc said I have chronic sinusitus. What do you suggest I do?

Dr. Gary Steven
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: See an allergist
It is easier for bacteria to grow in sinuses that are inflamed due to allergies.
After identifying your specific allergens with skin testing, your allergist can counsel you as to how to avoid the allergens you can, and treat you for the inflammation that results from the ones you can't avoid. Nasal steroid sprays work the best to control this inflammation and, hopefully, decrease infections.

In brief: See an allergist
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Adam Smith