What can I do to help heal a misaligned pelvis due to giving birth? Does it get better? It hurts after I work in a busy restaurant.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: I do not know what
You means when you say I have misaligned pelvis due to giving birth, usually there are some stretching form due to giving birth but this usually come by itself after month if last more than that please check it out.
Good luck.

In brief: I do not know what
Good luck.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Several treatments
Separation of the pubic symphysis can be treated with pain medication and physical therapy.
You may consider seeing a chiropractor or having acupuncture. Surgery is considered for severe cases that do not resolve with conservative measures.

In brief: Several treatments
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Adam Levy