My chest/neck breaks out in red blotchy spots when i'm nervous/excited. No itching, but I get very hot. Anything I can do to prevent this? Thanks!

Dr. Bassam Amawi

U can see u pcp and he can write u medication for anxiety , and he can refer u for a therapist to provide u with therapy.

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Maybe

With nerves there are some techniques that may help when it starts to occur. Look up, and learn to use a few breathing techniques.
Come up with a calming saying or prayer you can say to yourself to help you calm down. Not sure i'd suggest med tx unless it's a big problem for you. Consider this too: is it a huge deal? Accepting that it happens might take away some of the anxiety & even decrease sx.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd