Sometimes when I lean on my elbows I get a stinging pain in my elbow?

Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: ? olecranon bursitis
You may have olecranon bursitis.
Elbow pad may help, an NSAID (oral or topical) may help. If persistent then you need to be evaluated by your pcp or by and orthopaedic surgeon.

In brief: ? olecranon bursitis
You may have olecranon bursitis.
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Not wise
The nerve that runs through the bony areas of your elbow is very sensitive and too much pressure can cause numbness and tingling.
It is the same area that causes discomfort when you "hit your funny bone." it is recommended that when you are working or watching tv that you do not sit with bent elbows unless he area is padded.

In brief: Not wise
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. William Forsythe