My fit, active husband has had some lack of control in one leg along with numbness while he plays tennis, and today he fell. He does back exercises.?

Go to doctor ASAP . These symptoms could mean he is having (or developing) ministrokes or stroke. Get him to an emergency department or his primary care doctor. He needs a good physical exam and testing.