I am pooping green liquid and get goose bumps after I poop with stomach pain, ?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Green diarrhea

You need to see your doctor, take only clear liquids so that you dont get dehydrated, and slowly increase your diet.
You most probabely have viral gastroenteritis, but there is a chance depending on other factors thet it may be bacterial, but most of the times both condition resolve without any spesific antibiotics.So make sure you dont get dehydrated and you will be alright.

In brief: Green diarrhea

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a doctor

This could be several different forms of colitis.
The abdominal pain is disturbing, and wonder if you may have fever since you have goose flesh. Please see a professional, and hope you are better soon.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff