I found jelly-like discharge in my vagina. I've never had it before. I'm a virgin. It's clear/no odor. I started my period 3 years ago. Is it normal?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Probably mucous
Depending on where you are with your menstrual cycle, you most likely have had some mucous discharge and it is clumped or jelly like.
If you are virginal, have no health issues, have not placed anything in the vagina and have no other issues, this sounds totally benign and of minimal to any concern. Observe. If a problem develops, see your pcp or gyn. You are probably mid cycle on you period.

In brief: Probably mucous
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis