My first fertile day was the 9th of february and my ovulation day was the 14. I had unprotected sex the 7 i be getting a lot of cramps and boobs hurt?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Misinformed?

Sore breasts and cramping are in no way signs of early pregnancy.
If you go back to your health class days you will remember that a pregnant female's body has no communication or way of knowing there has been conception until the fetus has grown big enough in the uterus to be sharing blood with the mother. This occurs about fourteen days after conception. Symptoms sooner are not pregnancy.

In brief: Misinformed?

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham