My 4 year old is pooping blood he is also pucking buut no blood what is going on?

Dr. Mark Patterson
In brief: Needs to be seen
Blood in the stool can be due to several reasons, but associated with vomiting is worrisome.
I would suggest that he be seen by his doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: Needs to be seen
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Sonia Rapaport
In brief: Take him to a doctor
This could be many different things, from infectious diarrhea to allergic reactions to food, to more severe problems such as ulcerative colitis or crohn's disease.
Take him to his pediatrician (if he's not been keeping fluids down and is getting dehydrated, take him to the er).

In brief: Take him to a doctor
Dr. Sonia Rapaport
Dr. Sonia Rapaport
Dr. Jonathan Jassey