Can genital herpes cause white cell in urine?

Yes. But many other suspects. See your dr. When you ask this, are you referring to a microscopic or dipstick test? Or is it something seen with unaided eye? Burning pain? Drip? Blood? Increased frequency ; urgency of urination? If you have sores they should be cultured promptly.
Yes, it can be if... Yes, it can be if the urethra is involved. For men, this is rarely present. For female, watch for contamination during urine collection leading to white blood cells in the urine; it's common.
Infections. Nope. Not usually. White blood cells usually represent a situation of a bacterial, not viral, infection of the bladder or urinary tract.