I have a small lump in the crease area near my testicles and leg, there is a lot of itchiness and dry skin there?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: ?Sebaceous or
Suggest you see a urologist if it continues to bother you.

In brief: ?Sebaceous or
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Lump in groin
If the skin is chronically itchy and dry, there is a good chance that the lump is an ingrown hair (the lump would be about the size of a bb or a small pea).
If the lump is bigger, consider a lymph node (almost always benign) (size about 1/2" to 1.5"); this would not be tender. If the lump is tender you have to consider either an infection (early boil, infected hair follicle, or infected lymph node.

In brief: Lump in groin
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr