Eating high intake of potassium rich diet (7 banana/ day) and other fruits, yet my potassium level is 3.3, is issue with kidney. Anything needed done?

Low potassium. Benicar/hct has a diuretic that causes potassium (k) magnesium (m) losses in your urine. Ask your physician (p) to check your serum m level. If low, it needs to be repleted as k can't be elevated until the m is within normal limits. If your m is normal, ask your p to check your blood and serum k. If your urine is high in k with a low blood k level, you may have a kidney issue, see a nephrologist.
See professionals... Probably not related with kidney? But, first check if you are taking potassium-depleting diuretics with your doctor? If yes, adjusting medication with or without potassium supplement may help. I'm sure your doctor will look into these finer points of care for you. Otherwise, keep up... Best...