My 2nd ? My left knee hurts while having sex especially when i lay down on my back. I have a lump on my right testicle n trying to conceive for 3 mont

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: See professionals...

From what you described, the pain you have is not related with nerve irritation from muscle / bone structure /activities.
Such pain during sex may affect erection to last, in turn, impair the chance to impregnate partner. As to a lump of right testis, it probably has nothing to do with pregnancy, but it's a good idea to see an expert to check if the lump is indeed inside or outside testis. Best.

In brief: See professionals...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis