I feel pain in my ear when cleaning. I went to doctor and said that my ear canal are not inflamed and eardrum are fine. What to do? My ears are dry.

Stop. The short answer is to stop cleaning your ears, especially if you are referring to using cotton swabs in the canals. The swabs themselves can cause irritation and trauma and may cause pain as the canal and especially the ear drum are quite pain sensitive. If you feel the skin of your ear canals is dry you may put in a drop or two of something like sweet oil or tea tree oil once in awhile.